Thank You


It is a year since my very first post on March 26 2019.  When I woke up that morning hosting a blog was not on my ‘to do list’, but I went to bed feeling happy that I had done it. They say, 'Time flies when you are having fun' and how true that has been for me.  I have had a lot of fun just chitchatting.

The Yorubas say ‘Eni ta se lore ti o dupe, bi ole ko ni eru lo ni’. It simply means that a person who has received favours and does not show appreciation is a thief. I refuse to be a thief so I will like to say thank you to all of you who keep making it possible for me to post. 

A big thank you to my brother, Seun, who challenged me to begin the blog; and wouldn't back down until I did. On that day, he talked me through setting up an account and making my first post. I needed the push. He remains a loyal reader of women's issues.
Thank you to Annette who sent the posts to many people and thus created greater awareness aware of it. Thank you for all the encouragement.

Thank you to Simeon who took time out of his busy medical study schedule to produce the beautiful backdrop the blog now has. Thank you.

Thank you to my editor, Layi, who takes times to read his mother's chitchats. I am a messy writer; he keeps me in check.

Thank you to Ronke who is willing to read and comment on anything I scribble. I appreciate you.

I can go on and on to mention names of people who have offered insights and encouragements about content, length and other issues, but let me just give a blanket ‘thank you’ to you all. Having the opportunity to chat with you is a blessing. If you are not reading, writing wouldn't be necessary. Thank you for reading.

Finally, will you please help me say, ‘thank you’ to God who keeps making it possible for us to read and write?  He is so good.

I hope to have better technological knowledge so that you can comment and we can have discussions in the real sense of it. And so, I look forward to another year counting on the grace of God and your support.

Thank you.

I Bi Dem

Comments

  1. Glory and honour to God almighty for His mercy

    ReplyDelete
  2. One year and going strong...well done my friend you have such talent. I Have enjoyed your scribbles as you called it..be blessed as you continue to entertain the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers to one good year and more beautiful years ahead! For your thankful and grateful heart, you sure will go places by God's grace. Ride on ma, you are making great sense and progress!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To another impactful year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Lord for choosing your daughter as a vessel to bless our generation.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HELP

Pray For Nigeria

GPS: RECALCULATING!